The article "Niwot High Evacuated in Asbestos Scare" by Monte Whaley, talks about an incident at Niwot High School. The incident happened yesterday when work crews discovered what might have been asbestos in a locker. Students were later evacuated from the school. When things like this happen many people spend more time thinking about if schools are going to the right measures when searching lockers. Normally when schools search lockers they look for drugs and alcohol but after this the searches will hopefully be also focused on things like this. This article matters to school because this incident could have turned out deadly.This matter also matters to society because it opens our eyes about problems like this.Luckily no one was hurt during this but next time it might not turn out so fortunate.